DEEP SEAL is a user-friendly, environmentally safe, white (clear-drying), non-flammable; liquid penetrate that is non-toxic (has zero VOC
/ VOS). DEEP SEAL in liquid form has practically nil solids and readily penetrates extremely deep into concrete, using concretes many paths of reticulation, depositing internally produced colloidal
silicate residual (gel) that subsequently forms an insoluble unique 100% solids contaminant barrier, as DEEP SEAL contacts constituents of concrete, i.e., portland cement ingredients. This 100%
solids sub-surface contaminant barrier contains its very own extremely tiny pore network, uniquely, and effectively, mimicking the pouring of concrete inside of concrete. DEEP SEAL will even travel into
concrete against water flow (hydrostatic pressure leakage, etc.,) to permanently stop water / free moisture leakage, if any, etc.
DEEP SEAL does not adversely affect concretes visual appearance, physical characteristics, surface traction quality, or surface bond
quality, meaning DEEP SEAL can effectively be used to enhance any portland cement concrete installation, whether traffic-bearing or not. DEEP SEAL is ideal for use on all street or highway pavements, i.e.,
bridge decks, parking decks, airport pavements, dams, sidewalks, driveways, pavers, etc., to preserve and extend performance criteria, as well as useful lifespan.
Some Advantages of DEEP SEAL
- Concrete receives an integral waterproofing, even against internal migration
- An effective and immediate halt to contaminant ingress from any direction
- Significantly and immediately increases concretes density
- Increases and / or reinforces concretes compression and flexural strengths
- Immediately significantly diminishes permeability
- Greatly lowers and / or eliminates water or gas vapor emissions
- Virtually eliminates vapors such as radon, etc.
- Internally produces an effective permanent colloidal silicate barrier
- Effectively halts / prevents alkali-silicate reactions in new or old concrete
- Eliminates dusting potential for new or old concrete
- Provides significant additional surface abrasion resistance
- Provides increased surface bond quality without detriment to traction quality
- Eliminates delayed etteringite formation (DEF) potential, etc.
DEEP SEAL is also
- Zero VOC or VOS Content
- Environmentally Safe