TECHNICAL DATA & PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
SECTION 1: Product Name
SECTION 2: Manufactured by
Accelerated Concrete Technologies
110 ATP Drive
Albertville, AL 35951
Tel. (800) 999-1287 (256) 891-0997
SECTION 3: PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
EFFLORESCENCE REMOVER is an proprietary blend of mixed acids and cleaners that is yellowish-green in color, non-petroleum, nonflammable
and user friendly.
SECTION 4: BASIC USE
EFFLORESCENCE REMOVER is a light to medium-duty efflorescence cleaner. EFFLORESCENCE REMOVER is safer to apply and less harmful to the
concrete or masonry being cleaned than muriatic acid, the current low tech method being used for efflorescence cleaning.
EFFLORESCENCE REMOVER can he used on concrete, masonry, limestone or other surfaces with efflorescence.
EFFLORESCENCE REMOVER is specially developed, from a mixed acids base, for the cleaning of efflorescence, while minimizing potential
damage to the surface from which it was cleaned.
SECTION 5: INSTALLATION SUGGESTIONS
EFFLORESCENCE REMOVER is ready to use, DO NOT DILUTE
Test on sample of material being cleaned prior to use.
Apply using a medium bristled brush on most areas. A non atomizing, acid resistant sprayer may also be used. For areas where splashing or
drippage could cause damage, apply with a sponge, avoiding any surrounding mortar. Apply uniformly in terms of concentration, quantity and duration of scrubbing action. Immediately wash cleaned areas to remove
any salts formed from the spent acid.
SECTION 6: PRECAUTIONS
- EFFLORESCENCE REMOVER contains acids and should be treated with care.
- Avoid splattering surfaces that are not intended for treatment. Damage could occur.
- Always use the gentlest possible cleaning method or material before progressing towards more aggressive measures.
- Avoid contact with eyes or skin. Always wear rubber/neoprene gloves and splash eyewear protection. An eyewash facility should be nearby and ready
- READ Material Safety Data Sheet prior to using EFFLORESCENCE REMOVE.
SECTION 7: TECHNICAL DATA
- Physical: Liquid
- Color: yellowish-green
- pH: 4-5
- Composition: Mixed acids
- Corrosive Strength: Mild
- Splatter Resistance:Good
- Toxic Fumes: None
- Freeze Temperature: 32'F
- Freeze Harm: None
- Spill Clean-Up: Dilute / Flush with water
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
SECTION 8: SOME ADVANTAGES
- A safer alternative to cleaning with harsher acid.
- Effective for all kinds of concrete surfaces
- Invisible anti-slip.
- Gentle on mortar during masonry applications
- No hazardous fumes
- Easy to Use
- Can be reapplied as many times as needed.
- User friendly.
- Environmentally safe.