Some Advantages of Acon Self-Leveling Topping
- Mix with sand and cement to create and extreme hard, durable topping
- Can be mixed thin or thick for use as a self-leveling or trowel-on grout
- Reduces moisture vapor transmission
- Provides extra strength, integrity and flexibility
- Provides an optimum finish on subfloors for adhesive bondability
- Waterproofs concrete, yet allows it to breath and move
- Balances pH levels
- Provides Chemical/Acid resistant
- Easy to use and safe to apply
- Remains resilient
- Long Lasting
ACON Self-Leveling Topping is also
- User Friendly
- Environmentally Safe
READY TO USE - DO NOT DILUTE
Direction for Use
Note: Always start with a clean bare floor. Remove all residual adhesives, dirt, grease, curing compounds similar, etc.
- Mix proportion: Add to each gallon SLT
, Base Solution: 3 to 6 pounds of portland cement and an equal amount of clean, washed sand (3 pounds each produces a thin toping; 6 pounds each creates a grout-like consistency).
- Mix procedures: Add cement to SLT. Mix continuously until it reaches a smooth
consistency (no lumps). Now add sand and mix until free of lumps. Immediately wash mixing equipment.
- Aply mix at the rate of 75 to 300 square feet per gallon (depending on profile of floor),
Pour enough mixture on floor and set self-level, or spread uniformly, depending on fluidity.
- Let dry to a non-tacky state, so soft-soled shoes don’t mark it. Good ventilation / heat accelerate drying time.
- Protect areas not intended for coverage, as product is very difficult to remove late. If contact occurs, remove immediately with water and rags.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature drops below 55 degrees F.
- SLT has a minor, almost insignificant trace of VOC.
Incidental skin contact is not hazardous, but ingestion or eye contact should be avoided.
- For more information read the Material Safety Data Sheet.